June 18, 2011

[Health and Wellness] New comment on About Alternative Med: Adrenal Fatigue, Vitamin K,....

Lisa has left a new comment on your post "About Alternative Med: Adrenal Fatigue, Vitamin K,...":

I've tried all sorts of coughing syrups, believe me, but none of them helps. Even though Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa http://www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm does not eliminates the cough I like to stick to this chinese syrup I've been taking since I was a kid: Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa. My grandfather is chinese, so I guess my mom got the advice from him. I was really surprised when I found that chinese market selling it here in Belgium. It does have a refreshing, soothing, sweetening effect…as long as it lasts…then back to coughing mode.



Posted by Lisa to Health and Wellness at June 18, 2011 4:05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment